PCD Pharma Franchise Marketing Agreement – Pharma Franchise agreements have become a clear necessity for all franchise owners. This provides security to both the parties. Though an agreement is voluntary it is advisable to ask for one. It helps in avoiding conflicts and misunderstandings between the parties. In this post, we are going to share about the PCD pharma franchise marketing agreement, its importance, benefits, and various elements.
What Is A Marketing Agreement in PCD Pharma Franchise Business?
The Pharma industry majorly appoints franchise holders across the globe. This is done for the purpose of increasing sales and marketing. PCD franchise is a small form of pharma distribution and wholesaling. A legal written agreement made out of negotiation of the parties called marketing agreement.
A market agreement is a form of a contract and not contract. If the terms and conditions are being made by the Pharma Company and you have little to no control, then you are likely signing a contract. In the case of an agreement, the whole paper is written after mutual understanding from both sides.
The two parties first discuss the terms and conditions put in front of themselves. After a mutual give-and-take discussion, the agreement is written and signed to come into existence. The franchise offers them the right to make bulk purchases from the company. Then they can resell the products and medicines at profitable rates.
Why Is It Essential To Have A PCD Pharma Franchise Marketing Agreement?
A marketing agreement is an essential driving force for better quality of work. Failure to perform or termination of the said deal may lead a chain of losses for the company and the client. A marketing agreement makes the goals, expectations, and responsibilities clear. When you do not build a marketing agreement, you are vulnerable to a host of activities like:
- Incomplete and broken agreements.
- Either of the parties may have to face loss in the business.
- It creates trust between the parties.
- In any case, no party can terminate or step back once the deal is in work. Untimed or without notifying about the termination of the deal can lead to several losses. This can harm your company or business.
What Are the Perks Of Making and Signing A Marketing Agreement In PCD Pharma Franchise?
An agreement has more benefits over a marketing contract for PCD franchise owners. We all want a sense of security when it comes to business. There have been cases of con and fraudulent pharma companies offering franchise to the people. The legal paper can make your life a lot simpler. Here look at the benefits of building and signing a pharma marketing and distribution agreement:
- The agreement helps you see and forecast in advance. It acts as a measure of certainty in forms of terms and conditions.
- An agreement states about the business transactions in detail. These include the goals and expectations from both the parties.
- The chances of disputes are less. If you are caught in a conflict it can use be used for resolution.
- It helps in avoiding legal litigation process as much as possible. Thus, it saves a lot of time and money.
- The agreement works as an official record for both the parties.
Elements Which Must Cover in The Marketing and Distribution Agreement Of PCD Franchise in India
Distribution agreements are a voluntary act. Always opt for a written agreement. It is advisable for both the parties to have a written franchise marketing agreement. There are some key elements that you should make sure that you look before signing a franchise marketing agreement:
Your Distribution Scope
The agreement should make things clear beforehand. The marketing and distribution agreement for franchise member should have the following set of points. Your agreement must have in-written the following points:
- It should have your business area or territory defines. This is the boundary where you can sell the products.
- PCD usually offers monopoly rights over the territory. The exclusiveness of your agreement should be defined. In case other distributors are also there, then you should be aware of it.
- The particular range and number of products which you can sell should be written. It should clearly tell about your limits on marketing of products and medicines.
- Initial terms clause for renewal of specific terms which can be automatic or after consent of the parties.
Terms of Payment and Pricing Of Pharma Products:
There are clauses for payments and prices rates of the pharma products. No one wants to delay their business due to late delivery of products or late payment late payment. The agreement should make the price list of each product clear. The provisions governing resale pricing is optional in many cases. Payment terms include payment method, penalties for late or missed payments of a deal.
Other Elements of Pharma Marketing Agreement
The agreement contains a small list of things which need to be check for validity. Here are the following things:
- Stamp paper
- Elastic/ rubber stamp of the company
- 2 witnesses while you sign (this is helpful in cases of fraudulent act of the company)
- Legal name of the Pharma Company and authorized person.
- Registered address of the company.
- Termination clause and intellectual property rights.
Make sure you read all the terms and conditions. Check twice and then sign the marketing agreement. Franchise business is very popular nowadays, there are chances of high fraudulent. Always be aware of the terms and clauses added. Demand for a copy of the agreement for security.